The Globeenjoy Tours and The International Institute of Knowledge management (TIIKM) arranged a Post-conference tour to Kandy for the Conference participants. Join with the tour and get maximum benefits from your visit to Sri Lanka.
[ 250km distance covered ]
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
On our way to Kandy, we will visit the Elephant orphanage at Pinnawela. This orphanage was established to feed nurse & house young elephants found abandoned by their mothers. Often the young ones fall into pits and ravines in their request for water during the drought period.
- Milk feeding baby elephants
- Elephant feeding
- Elephant bathing
- Elephant back safari (optional)
- Feeding elephant by yourself
This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you.
Ceylon Tea Factory
After the Pinnawala, we will visit the tea factory located at Pilimathalawa. This tea factory has 100 years of history and they produce very fine export quality tea. Through our tea factory visit, we can have a fair idea of the entire tea making process including plucking, drying, grinding, packing, etc.
- Tea Processing process
- Buying Best quality tea at the lowest price. (White Tea, Red Tea, Green Tea and Black Tea)
- Taste various fine tea categories free of charge
Lunch at Hill Country
After the Tea factory visit through crossing the nice views of Hanthana Mountain, Peradeniya Botanical Garden which has the largest Orchid collection of the world, Road Construction Museum and Mahaweli River which is the longest river in Sri Lanka, we will be going to have our lunch.
Art and Craft centers
You will be given the time to shop at the Arts & Crafts shops to buy gems or whatever the nice creations for your loved ones. There are hundreds of Local products available and you can make a memorable collection of Art and crafts.
Kandy City Tour
Finally, we will visit the world heritage historical city of Kandy. You can visit the historical Kandy city while having the cool wind from “Bogambara Lake” and you can shop at Kandy City to buy the memorials for you all as well.
Temple Of Tooth Relic
At the Kandy City, you can visit the Temple of Tooth which is the place stored the teeth of the Lord Buddha. Temple of the tooth consists of the unbelievable creations which are coming from the ancient history made by the Kings. At the museum situated in the Temple of Tooth, you can see the replica of “Raja” elephant made by using the real skin after the death of the elephant.
- Ancient Architecture
- Sacred Inner temple of the Tooth Relic
- Palace of the Kandy as a Museum
- Museum of ‘Raja’ Tusker
Snacks, King Coconut, Cashew
& Other activities
We will arrange evening snacks for you and will arrange Fresh King Coconut for your Thirst. We will stop by some famous cashew shops to buy world best cashews.
If Time avails us we will stop at a Spice garden where you can buy fresh and traditionally made Famous Sri Lankan Spices. Moreover, you can select optional activities such as Elephant back safaris, Boat Rides, at the tour. Our tour guide will facilitate you maximum comfortable tour with experiences and Memories within this 250Km tour.
Inclusions and Facilities
“ Collect memories for life – We care your tour “
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking chauffeur
- Monuments Entrance fees
- Tour related entrance fees
- International lunch
- Evening Snacks and king Coconut Drink
- A bottle of Mineral water
- Free photo coverage
- Guaranteed Best rate
- Safety, Responsibility and trust
USD 130 (per Person)
- Up to 30% discounts for Companion persons (family) and Group registrants.
- Sleeveless top covers and Above Knee short bottom dresses are prohibited when entering Temple of Tooth relic
- Separate payments/tickets may need for optional activities
- Register well before for reservations
- You can pay the Tour fees at the conference.
- If you confirmed the tour and decided not to participate again you have to inform two weeks prior to the conference. Otherwise, 25% of the total fee will be charged on the conference day.
- Two or more offers cannot be combined